Full Scale Home Renovations
PRICING AND FEATURES
- ITEMS INCLUDED : (M – Material L – Labor)
- Licenses, Insurances
- Architectural, Engineering and Interior Design Plans
- Interior Designer/Project Manager, Finish Selections
- Two Year Warranty on Installation
- Demolition with Dumpster Service
- Windows/Doors – PGT Aluminum Impact Units
- Roofing – Hanson Concrete Flat Tiles
- $75,000 M+L Allowance for Kitchen Cabinets, Tops, Appliances
- Kohler Mid-Priced Bathroom Fixtures, Solid Wood Vanities, Solid Surface Tops, Frameless Shower Doors, Accessories, $5sf M Allowance for Tile Shower/Bath Floor
- $5sf M Allowance for Wood or Tile Floors
- Solid Two Panel Interior Doors, 3″ Door Casing/7″ Baseboard Trim, Kwikset Lever Door Handles
- Interior, Exterior Painting
- Decora Butterfly Electric Switches, Outlets, 4″ Recessed LED lights
- Professional Cleaning Service at Completion
How It Works
The process of home renovation/ remodeling will start with a scope of work from the owners. The design process and architectural plans are done in-house, and will take about 6-8 weeks to be ready to submit to the building department. You will need to allow 8-10- weeks for permit review and approval.It helps a great deal if you know what finshes you want for cabinetry, countertops, bath and light fixtures, door hardware, etc.
Our contracts include a scope of work, finish specifications, and a payment/timeline schedule for your project. A 10% deposit is required to start the architectural plans after we agree on the concept, finishes, and our pricing. A second 10% payment will be due upon building department submittal, with milestone payments based on completion.
Please keep in mind that your home must be unoccupied with furniture removed before any work is performed. To learn more about how we work and read our 5-star reviews, please see our testimonials page at the button below. If you are interested in comparing a home renovation with new construction, please visit our custom home construction page. Contact us today for a consultation.