Investment Builder Programs
Atlantic Home has a limited number of turnkey business 3 year membership programs available to investment builders to develop real estate and to buy/renovate/sell houses utilizing our discounted services for realty, architecture, engineering, permitting, and accounting.
The Atlantic Home model is the only Florida real estate development business that includes licenses for architecture, general contracting, interior design, realty. This one-of-a-kind opportunity makes real estate development possible for the entrepreneur who would normally be discouraged by high architectural, builder and realty fees. This membership complies with Florida’s chapter 489 licensing laws.
1. Atlantic Home’s Real Estate Development: This membership gives Members the ability to buy/renovate/sell existing homes and build new homes to sell throughout Florida using our processing centers discounted services.
2. Atlantic Home’s General Contracting and Realty: Start your own business with our unique format of combining a general contracting (GC) business model with our new age realty model of “property concierge agents” to generate sales for each other. The interior designer manages all GC sales, design, construction and client relationship from start to finish with our property concierge agents trained in realty, sales, design, construction pricing, permitting process and property maintenance. We have 10 available territories listed below throughout Florida for this membership.
3. Atlantic Home’s Real Estate Investment Club: This membership gives the Member the ability to start their own real estate investment club to buy/renovate/rent/sell properties with their own project manager throughout Florida.
4. Atlantic Home’s Medical Concierge/myMDspace.com: Similar to the GC and realty business, members can start a concierge company for the healthcare industry providing our processing centers discounted services including a property search feature for medical properties. Visit mymdspace.com for more information on how you can own a membership in any one of our 10 available territories . Visit myMDspace.com for more information.
- Minimum 700 credit score, background and credit check.
- Must have building and real estate development experience.
- Provide a $100k letter of credit per $1m of construction cost for “performance insurance”.
- Members are responsible for locating properties for development, providing their own funding and construction project managers
- Create new LLC e.g., “Atlantic Home FL Team Jones, LLC” and “Atlantic Home FL Team Jones, LLC” banking account for new development business.
- Designate an onsite project manager to partner with Atlantic’s management team for the construction and finances for all Member’s construction projects.
- Provide a two year/$75,000 homeowner warranty policy at completion of each project.
- Storefront and broker associate will be required if Member starts a realty business.
- Real estate development members to provide capital and financing for all Member’s property purchases and construction.
- Members provide all start up and marketing costs.
- Sign a formal membership agreement.
- Start your own business to buy/renovate/build/sell Florida properties with our discounted processing center services. Memberships start at $5k per month up to $2m in real estate development sales and increase to $10k per month up to $4m in sales.
- New home architecture, engineering, mechanicals and structural plans – $8 sq ft
- New home/major renovation construction oversight – $0 (member to provide project manager)
- New home/major renovation permitting service – $3,500
- Interior Design service for new home/major renovation – $6,500
- Realty services – Member to receive 3% realtor fee refund ($30k) at closing on $1m property purchase, no realty fee to list developed property for sale
- Bookkeeping/accounting services – TBD
Comparative costs for a 5,000′ two- story home using traditional GC, Architect and Realtor versus using Atlantic Home’s concierge service:
(Atlantic refunds buyer 3% fee at closing)
|$150K (5%)||$90K (3%)|