In addition to traditional realty services for buyers and sellers, we offer a new home redevelopment program, which allows a a seller to market the property as vacant land along with a listing for a proposed new home simultaneously. The seller has the option to sell the home as is at any time, in which case the seller would pay traditional realtor commissions on the sale of the property.
Atlantic Home would manage the sales for the new home client and pay all the realtor fees on both the property and the new home in the event Atlantic Home is hired for the new build. If your home is sold as-is, you would pay the seller’s commission with no additional fees to us. With the current shortage of inventory in South Florida, older waterfront homes will remain in high demand for redevelopment. To learn more click here
We offer realty services for private practices, MRI/Surgical centers and joint venture medical real estate development projects. Our agents collect your business vision criteria for your new space to do the groundwork with our design-build team to eliminate future build-out issues. Our professionals maintain individual certifications and memberships in distinguished industry organizations throughout their market areas. They bring experience and deep local market knowledge to find the perfect solution for your business. To learn more, go here
Due to extremely low inventory in South Florida, many buyers are turning to looking for teardown properties for new construction, as well as full-scale renovation properties.If you are from out of the area and looking to move to Florida, you need to be aware of this .Our goal is to provide a seamless service for architecture, custom home construction, interior design and realty. What makes Atlantic Home FL different?
1. We are a full-service design/ build company in addition to being a licensed broker
2.We provide traditional brokerage services, but do not have homes for sale
3. Our interior designers serve as your project manager for construction projects
- A buyers representative agreement as well as proof of funding is required.
- If paying cash a third -party escrow agreement will be required.
- Atlantic Home FL LLC does not accept checks, only wired funds.
- A survey as well as a copy of your deed showing you own the lot/ home free and clear.
- A fully executed listing agreement from all owners of the existing property to market the existing structure for sale .
- A fully executed listing agreement for a newly constructed single family home with a marketing agreement allowing Atlantic Home to bring the new home to market for sale.